[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Getting Task Elapsed Times
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Getting Task Elapsed Times
- From: email@example.com (Wong Joo Fung)
- Date: 26 Nov 1993 03:35:30 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Institute Of Systems Science, NUS.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wong Joo Fung (email@example.com) wrote:
> The context is that I need to determine the time taken to issue a pen gesture,
> with an accuracy of up to 10 milliseconds, if possible. Although the
> get-internal-run-time variable says that (get-internal-run-time) is accurate
> to 1000 milliseconds, would this accuracy still hold if GC is ... on?
Sorry, I meant 1 millisecond.