Re: Heirarchical menus limit

I personally think that all menus should be accessable from
the keyboard, like they are under MS Windows by using the Alt key
and an underscored letter from your selections, or the arrow keys.
Then you can get down n levels of depth with n key strokes --
still slow but not as maddening since you are less likely to
pull the wrong thing, no matter how many levels you go down.
And, unlike hotkeys, you don't have to memorize the letters for
unfamiliar programs.  Not that I don't like mice and hot keys too,
I just think you should have all options so you can do things as
fast as possible.  And I'm very embarrassed for saying anything
nice about MS in public so please don't flame me!

Joanna