[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
QuickDraw GX in Sys 7.5 -- in MCL??
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: QuickDraw GX in Sys 7.5 -- in MCL??
- From: email@example.com (Robert Futrelle)
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 01:32:50 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: College of CS, Northeastern University
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: (when) will QDGX be supported in MCL?
According to that esteemed authority, MacWeek (12.06.93, pg.1),
System 7.5 will ship on 4/4/94 and the Pro version will include
QuickDraw GX. GX is of great importance to us, especially
because of its improved text rendering, text rotation, etc.
At what point will we see it in MCL?
Bob [no fancy signature] Futrelle
Prof. Robert P. Futrelle | Biological Knowledge Lab, College of CS
Office: (617)-373-2076 | Northeastern University, 161CN
Fax: (617)-373-5121 | 360 Huntington Ave.
email@example.com | Boston, MA 02115