What is status of MCL 2.0.1?

The APDA catalog is advertising version 2.0.1, but a phone call to APDA reveals
that 2.0.1 is not yet available -- orders are still being filled with version
2.0.

My dilemma is:  should I order 2.0 and upgrade to 2.0.1, or would I be better
off waiting and getting the newer version initially?

Is there any advantage to getting 2.0.1 rather that upgrading?  Are upgrades
free?  Has the documentation changed?  The CD?  How soon will 2.0.1 be shipping?

Thanks in advance for your counsel --

Bob