[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: get-internal-real-time and internal-time-units-per-second
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: get-internal-real-time and internal-time-units-per-second
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 15 Dec 93 08:41:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=fr/; Relayed; 15 Dec 93 08:41:20+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 15 Dec 93 08:41:00 GMT
Your problem is not the Time Manager, but the input devices (mouse or keyboard)
you are using : they are polled once every 1/60th of a second. So no matter
what you do, you won't get better than 1/60 s accuracy.
If yoy need better accuracy, you will need different hardware. Either a NuBus
card, or something that plugs into a serial port.