Re: get-internal-real-time and internal-time-units-per-second

Hi:

Thanks to all who responded!  Here's a summary of the information that I was
seeking for:

   a) get-internal-real-time is indeed accurate to plus or minus 1
      millisecond;

   b) the timings for mouse actions are only accurate to plus or minus
      16 millisecs (since the mouse is only polled 60 times a second);

   c) given that I'm using a Walcom pen in place of the usual mouse, the
      timing accuracy for my experiments is plus or minus 16 millisecs.

Best regards and Happly MCLing,
JooFung Wong

P.S.  I received the responses via email (thanks for the speed!), although I
can't see these responses on my newsserver yet.