[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: get-internal-real-time and internal-time-units-per-second
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: get-internal-real-time and internal-time-units-per-second
- From: email@example.com (Wong Joo Fung)
- Date: 17 Dec 1993 03:31:51 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Institute Of Systems Science, NUS.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks to all who responded! Here's a summary of the information that I was
a) get-internal-real-time is indeed accurate to plus or minus 1
b) the timings for mouse actions are only accurate to plus or minus
16 millisecs (since the mouse is only polled 60 times a second);
c) given that I'm using a Walcom pen in place of the usual mouse, the
timing accuracy for my experiments is plus or minus 16 millisecs.
Best regards and Happly MCLing,
P.S. I received the responses via email (thanks for the speed!), although I
can't see these responses on my newsserver yet.