Problems getting some things from contrib

I have had some problems getting some things from the contrib
directory on cambridge.apple.com.  Many things I have gotten
successfully.  However, one thing I was unable to get is
RMs-Contribs-1.0.sea.hqx.  The ftp transfer was fine, then I tried
two ways of unpacking it: the unbinhex in compact-pro and mcvert
on my sun.  Niether of these things worked.  The Mcvert attempt
resulted in a sea file that gave an error message about the application
needing 0K of memory which it said was not available but of course
was.

Can anybody help with this?  Thanks in advance,

Jeff
----