[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Infinite Update Cycles -- COLOR!
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Infinite Update Cycles -- COLOR!
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 07 Jan 94 08:04:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=fr/; Relayed; 07 Jan 94 08:08:31+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 07 Jan 94 08:04:00 GMT
The MCL designers tried to add useful extensions to the regular toolbox
interface, but this is a case that has caused a lot of head-scratching.
SET-BACK-COLOR has an optional argument to force an update of the view. The
default is to force the update, which of course is what you don't want to do,
since you are already processing an update.
So the solution is to set this argument to the correct value.