Connectix Ram Doubler and MCL?

MCL Gurus-

Anybody know if there are any potential conflicts between Connectix'
Ram Doubler and MCL. I'm out at MacWorld and just bought a copy
for $49. It seems to work fine, but I'm still skeptical. It uses
the PMMU and takes advantage of all the unused stack and heap space
in running applications to effectively double your RAM. No
kidding. It's running on my PB170 right
now but it still seems too good to be true. (It's incompatible with
Virtual Memory and probably with Ptable, so I'm not running those.)
Any thoughts?

-Shannon
svspire@sandia.gov