Re: sizeof

Excerpts from internet.listserv.info-mcl: 10-Jan-94 Re: sizeof by Doug
F. Technology@flavo
> >Is there an equivalent of the C sizeof macro in MCL?
> I don't think so; what would it do?

It would return the size in bytes of a structure. Earlier I found myself
making a CTabHandle, by doing something like this:

(make-record :ColorTable :storage :Handle
             :length (+ (sizeof :ColorTable)
                        (* num-colors (sizeof :ColorSpec))))

But, I couldn't because sizeof is not existant. Is there a better way to
treat this sort of thing?
Robby Findler                                               robby+@cmu.edu
Carnegie Mellon University    Pittsburgh, PA                (412) 681-4552