[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: sizeof
- From: Robert Bruce Findler <robby+@CMU.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 13:51:51 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <9401101823.AA21358@uu2.psi.com>
Excerpts from internet.listserv.info-mcl: 10-Jan-94 Re: sizeof by Doug
> >Is there an equivalent of the C sizeof macro in MCL?
> I don't think so; what would it do?
It would return the size in bytes of a structure. Earlier I found myself
making a CTabHandle, by doing something like this:
(make-record :ColorTable :storage :Handle
:length (+ (sizeof :ColorTable)
(* num-colors (sizeof :ColorSpec))))
But, I couldn't because sizeof is not existant. Is there a better way to
treat this sort of thing?
Robby Findler email@example.com
Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA (412) 681-4552
- Re: sizeof
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Doug Currie, Flavors Technology, Inc.)