[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: sizeof
- From: email@example.com (Patrick Logan)
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 94 09:07:36 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Doug Currie, Flavors Technology, Inc.'s message of Mon, 10 Jan 1994 13:27:39 -0500
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 13:27:39 -0500
From: email@example.com (Doug Currie, Flavors Technology, Inc.)
This reminds me... I've heard it said that
"LISP programmers know the value of everything and the cost of nothing."
Anybody know the origin of this statement?
I think it was Perlis.
Patrick Logan firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Mitron Corporation (503) 690-8350 FAX: (503) 690-9292
15256 NW Greenbrier Pkwy, Beaverton, OR 97006
Eventually people realized that the Information Superhighway was
essentially CB radio, but with more typing.
-Dave Barry, "The '90s, Looking Back at the Interactive Salad Bar"