Strange behaviour ...

Hello lispers,

I just experience a strange behavoiour with MCL 2.0.1.

When I run a program with a bug, no error message is reported in the
Listener. LISP, just stops quietly the process.

Has anybody experienced it, and why did this happens.

The code is executed in responce to an apple-event from Hypercard. Perhaps,
there is something I don't understand with the treatement of apple-events.

When the code is correct, everything is done correctly, however, it is
really difficult to debug with such a behaviour.

Any idea ?

Gilles,

 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges
-----  Gilles.Serasset@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9