[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Graphics questions +
- To: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Graphics questions +
- From: jwbaxter%pt.olympus.net@ (John W. Baxter)
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 1994 01:30:39 -0800
At 9:32 1/17/94 +0000, Ranson wrote:
>1) (Gray text)
>In menus, for instance, the system draws the text in black, and then draws
>over it a gray rectangle in patBic mode. Or if you want to consider only color
>systems, you can set the fore color to gray.
I believe that "modern-enough" Mac OSs (I forget the breakpoint...perhaps
7) use a new mode called "grayishTextOr" to get gray text, with "deep
enough" monitor settings (which appears experimentally to be 16 color).
email@example.com (John W. Baxter) Port Ludlow, WA
I don't have a cross platform...I have a contented Macintosh.
finger me to prove I'm all wet (Port Ludlow rainfall numbers).