Re: Graphics questions +

At  9:32 1/17/94 +0000, Ranson wrote:
>1) (Gray text)
>In menus, for instance, the system draws the text in black, and then draws
>over it a gray rectangle in patBic mode. Or if you want to consider only color
>systems, you can set the fore color to gray.

I believe that "modern-enough" Mac OSs (I forget the breakpoint...perhaps
7) use a new mode called "grayishTextOr" to get gray text, with "deep
enough" monitor settings (which appears experimentally to be 16 color).

--
jwbaxter@pt.olympus.net (John W. Baxter)  Port Ludlow, WA
I don't have a cross platform...I have a contented Macintosh.