defclass problem?

Why do I get this complaint?  It is apparently a conflict between the line
slot of this class and the quickdraw line method.  However, I was under the
impression that methods did not incurr this kind of name clash.

? (defclass ccc () ((line :accessor line :initarg :line)))
> Error: Incompatible lambda list in #<STANDARD-READER-METHOD LINE (CCC)> for
>#<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION LINE #xD8CAC6>
> While executing: CCL::CHECK-DEFMETHOD-CONGRUENCY
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.

--Thanks.

P.S. Thanks for all of your help with my earlier questions.