MacTCP problems

Hi MCL MacTCP networkers,

We just started to use MacTCP and tried the demos you know. WEBSTER works
(except the comtab def), FINGER also, but others not. E.g. the TELNET
window gets stuck so that characters will often be sent only when we press
abort (cmd-.) after the character and then that character is sent twice. No
matter which target machine. Similar problems with other demos! So what to
do? Anyone experinced the same?

Actually what we should do is to make a Mac execute Lisp forms on a
Symbolics machine in the same network and to do file transfers under
program control. I could imagine that some of you have done this before.
Help appreciated.

Matti Karjalainen
HUT/FI Helsinki