[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Rutime setting scrolling-window field size?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Rutime setting scrolling-window field size?
- From: Malcolm Pradhan <email@example.com>
- Date: 1 Feb 1994 19:18:36 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Section of Medical Informatics, Stanford University
I am using the scrolling-window class to display data whose bounds
changes as the user makes various choices. I understand that one can
set the scrolling-window's 'field size', ie. the scroll bar's min and
max, using the initarg :field-size, but it is not clear to me how to
'legally' change it during runtime as the slot is read only.