Parsing SGML

Hello everybody,

I am currently writting an SGML parser with MCL. I first tried to use the
built-in read function with alternate macro-reader, however, I have some
problems:

 SGML uses, "," "#" and other very special characters in the tags, so I
wanted to know if I can override these macro characters in my special
readtable in order to make them appear as special characters. Or, do I have
to rewritte my own read function 8-(.

Gilles,

 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges
-----  Gilles.Serasset@imag.fr (Gilles Serasset)  ----
GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9