Re: MCL, Quick Time and JPEG boards

Gilberte Houbart (gilberte@media.mit.edu) wrote:
: We are experiencing serious performance problems in playing back in MCL
: Quick Time movies which have been captured and are played back with a
: JPEG board (Digital Film from Supermac).

: While movies play back at normal speed using standard players (like
: movie-player),
: they are incredibly slow in MCL. In fact, there is almost no difference if
: the movie
: is played back on the monitor which is NOT controlled by the board.
: We are using the QT-OBJECTs interface and haven't been able to track down
: what is wrong.

: If anyone is using such a configuration, let us know.
: Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated,

: Gilberte