[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL, Quick Time and JPEG boards
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MCL, Quick Time and JPEG boards
- From: email@example.com (Allender )
- Date: 17 Feb 1994 20:09:12 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- References: <9402171729.AA14625@media.mit.edu>
Gilberte Houbart (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
: We are experiencing serious performance problems in playing back in MCL
: Quick Time movies which have been captured and are played back with a
: JPEG board (Digital Film from Supermac).
: While movies play back at normal speed using standard players (like
: they are incredibly slow in MCL. In fact, there is almost no difference if
: the movie
: is played back on the monitor which is NOT controlled by the board.
: We are using the QT-OBJECTs interface and haven't been able to track down
: what is wrong.
: If anyone is using such a configuration, let us know.
: Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated,