[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Future Plans for MCL
- To: Jeff.Vanbaalen@uwyo.edu (Dr Van Baalen)
- Subject: Re: Future Plans for MCL
- From: Bruce D'Ambrosio <dambrosi@chert.CS.ORST.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 1994 15:48:28 PST
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Fri, 18 Feb 1994 15:37:49 -0700. <9402182237.AA05092@vedauwoo.uwyo.edu>
- Reply-to: dambrosi@chert.CS.ORST.EDU
I'll second Jeff's comment. I currently use Sparcs+Lucid in my lab at OSU,
and a Mac+MCL at home. In deciding on next generation hardware, I was hoping
to move my lab to Macs. I'll hold off for a bit, but unless I hear good news
about MCL on the power PC, I guess I'll be forced to go to the latest Sun box.
This is a black day indeed.