powerpc

Dear Mr. Fleischman:

I must agree with my fellow MCL users.  This is a great
disappointment.  I have used MCL for 2 years now and before
that Macintosh Allegro and have felt that the on-line help
and general language maintenance is incredible.  Not allowing
MCL to grow with the technology of instrumentation seems very
short-sighted. I never imagined that MCL was very profit
generating - instead, I assumed that a corporation as large
and multifaceted as Apple could somehow risk a bit of profit
to encourage the extraordinary imaginations of the
enterprising programmers that currently use MCL.

I hope that you reconsider.

Sincerely,

David Cope