Re: MCL's future

In article <199402190901.AA10739@isis.imag.fr>, guillon@imag.fr (Didier
Guillon) wrote:

>      You have a beautiful machine coming soon, a brilliant (I say
> brilliant) team of engineer (among them Steve Strazman, Bill St Clair and
> many others...) and you're not able to upgrade to PowerPC ?????.

Let's hope all these talented folks will be working hard on Dylan...

I, for one, am not stuck on LISP per se.  I would hate, however, to program
in a non-dynamic language.  Blech!

So, it seems like it might be an opportune time to tell us all about
progress on a Dylan development environment.

--
Michael Korcuska
Institute for the Learning Sciences