Vote for MCL

I just got the latest (April) issue of MacWorld magazine. They're
doing their "World Class" reader's choice awards. You send in a
postcard filled in with your favorite ten products and get a chance to
win a PowerPC.

With all this talk on the possible demise of MCL I thought it
couldn't hurt to write in MCL as one of my favorite programs. Not
that I'm likely to win the prize, but if enough MCL fans vote similarly,
we might get MCL mentioned favorably in print.

It only costs a stamp (and a copy of the magazine if you don't already
subscribe).