[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Possible MCL future
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Possible MCL future
- From: email@example.com (Ken Garges)
- Date: 23 Feb 1994 22:58:29 GMT
- Keywords: PPC 68060 MCL Lisp
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of California, Santa Cruz
- Summary: One possible option for MCL is the 68060
One possible option for MCL on a faster machine is the Motorola 68060.
Forget the RISC chip altogether. Daystar announced plans to make
68060 accelerators as soon as Motorola can ship the CPU.
A Motorola seminar I went to touted that the 68060 will be binary
compatible with 68040 and faster than power PC.