Future of MCL

If we want to persuade Apple to save MCL, we need to make the situation
known to some more senior people at Apple. Does anyone know the names of
senior people at Apple who can make a real decision about a product like
MCL. I hope that paper mail from enough people with real power over
purchasing decisions to such people may eeventaully make an impression.

I shall be asking my advisor (lab currently has > 50 machines running
MCL) to write to his contacts at Apple. Can Isuggest that others do the
same.

Yours

David Chinn

\    David Chinn                   E-mail: chinn+@cmu.edu /
/    Psychology Dept,                                     \
\    Carnegie Mellon University,                          /
/    Pittsburgh, PA 15213.         Tel (412) 268-8112     \