I'm proud of the response

Regardless of the outcome of Apple's stated intent to not port MCL to the
PPC, I want to say that I'm proud of all of the MCL organizations and users
who, after expressing shock and dismay at the announcement, have provided
positive responses and suggestions, rather than badmouth Apple, as is often
the case with other developers and other products.

Both the MCL development team and the users of the product should be proud
of themselves. They are proof positive that, instead of retribution, there
is a very strong desire to offer help or at least offer proof to Apple that
continuing the development of MCL will result in great tangible rewards.

I think, for the first time, I see how much MCL users _really care_ about
the product. I hope that Apple has a new opinion of its popularity, as
well. It's certainly true that, even in the face of despair, MCL users are
some of the very best customers and evangelists that Apple could ever hope
to have.

Kudos to you all,

-rich-