MCL to Windows

Folks,

Perhaps a better strategy for the perpetuation of the MCL development
environment would be to port it to Windows.  Apple has no loyalty to its
developers, so it would be illogical for its developers to continue any
misplaced loyalty they may have to Apple.  Our goal, after all, is rapid
development and deployment of innovative applications, often including
reasonable user interfaces.  Given the 10:1 ratio of PCs to MACs out in the
world, the dissemination and impact of our work would be increased an order
of magnitude by moving to PCs.  It may be in our interest to convince Apple
to sell MCL off to a PC development tools company (Microsoft?).

(Note: I don't actually own or use a PC, but at least there's a free market
in machines and software for them.  UNIX would be another possibility, for
pretty much the same reasons.)

- Mark