Re: Apple, wake up! *You* lose!

Joswig said:

   I still really can=B4t believe Apple is killing all their
   development tools. Are they crazy? Under these prospects
   I can't recommend using Dylan (if it ever will appear),
   because soon it *could* be dead end. Given Apple=B4s

I agree. I am developing several medical applications in MCL. However
because of this announcement, I will either have to port to C++ or to
CLOS on another platform.

Regardless, it would be foolish to entrust future time and $$
investment on my part on Dylan. If Apple can give up on an ANSI
standard, why should we believe that that they will be more likely to
stick it out with Dylan.

Annoyed and disgusted.

-Zak

aka