Re: Future Plans for MCL

Yet another voice to add. I've used Lisp on PCs, Unix Boxes, Symbolics and
the Mac. I think MCL is the best environment and I particularly like the
support that I've got through this newsgroup. We currently have a product
that is available on a Mac and PC. If MCL isn't going to be available on a
PPC, we'll probably drop the Mac option.

Just another point about marketting. Last week I specifically asked some
local Apple folk about the availability of MCL on the PPC (one was the
regional sales director for the eastern region here in the UK) and he said:
"I'm afraid you'll have to ask the developer". When I said that it was
Apple, he said "Oh!".

Denis
(these are my views of course)