[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Future Plans for MCL
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Future Plans for MCL
- From: "rudolf mittelmann" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 10:19:46 +0100
- Reply-to: "rudolf mittelmann" <email@example.com>
This is another letter of support for MCL.
Simply the best Lisp available (at least for me,
I tried Interlisp-D, Lucid Common Lisp,
and Procyon Common Lisp).
Apple (Mr. Fleischmann) complained about the
small market share of MCL. Do those people at
Apple know that there IS NO MARKETING AT ALL
for MCL, at least in Europe? Even the
Apple Dealers do not know what this is and how
to get it. We discovered it by accident some day.
How to expect any market from doing nothing?
Apple, please think it over, and continue MCL!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org ( Eric JACOPIN)