Port of CLiCC 0.6.2

Hi, folks!

I'm in the process of uploading my port of CLiCC 0.6.2 to MCL 2.0.1 to
Cambridge even as I type this.

CLiCC is a Common Lisp to C compiler that supports a very large subset
of CLtL1 and CLOS and generates K&R C.

My port includes CodeWarrior 1.0a2 projects for the PowerPC compiler.
There's nothing to prevent the creation of 68K projects except the lack
of `model far' versions of the ANSI libraries.

I thought I'd provide this as a hedge for PowerPC types who want to use
MCL.  Support for compilers other than CodeWarrior is left as an
exercise for the user.

Look in the contribs directory for CLiCC-CodeWarrior-0.6.2.sit.

Paul Snively
chewy@shell.portal.com
Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that no one is out to
get you!