MCL2.0 cursor on PowerPC

Hi Folks,

I tried my MCL 2.0 based application on a PowerMac 6100
and it seemed to work OK - for a brief test.
Floating point speed is slow as expected, Quickdraw about
average.
Only obvious glitch was that the cursor was occasionally
jumbled up (probably when it was supposed to be an I-beam).
I don't have 2.0.1 so maybe this is no longer the case anyway.

I saw some other (native) applications running and they were
really obscenely FAST. Oh for the day when we can be there too....

Dimitri Simos