[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AppleEvents (help needed)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: AppleEvents (help needed)
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 25 Mar 1994 07:24:52 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
Hi, thanks again for the previous help.
My question is, how can I send an event to open an application
given its creator code. I have looked in the appleevent-toolkit.lisp
and could only see how to create a target for a process that is
For a launch (oapp) event, this is not very useful.
BTW I looked for the FAQ on RTFM, but did not find it. Where is it