[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AppleEvents (help needed
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: AppleEvents (help needed
- From: "Andre Koehorst" <email@example.com>
- Date: 25 Mar 94 12:44:28 U
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reply to: RE>AppleEvents (help needed)
Rob Browning <email@example.com> asked for help:
> My question is, how can I send an event to open an application
> given its creator code. I have looked in the appleevent-toolkit.lisp
> and could only see how to create a target for a process that is
> already running.
> For a launch (oapp) event, this is not very useful.
Take a look at the file processes.lisp. In it you will find
(defun select-process (creator &optional (launch? t))
(rlet ((psn :processSerialNumber))
(if (find-process creator psn)
(unless (and launch? (launch-creator creator))
and all required functions.