Re: info on BETA

> does anybody know where I can fing information on the programming
> language BETA (based on patterns, but I am not sure). I heard that
> there one implementation in MCL.
> mathieu.lafourcade@imag.fr

I looked at a copy of the "Catalog of Free Compilers and Interpreters"
and didn't find anything.  However, the copy that I have is probably
old (Version: 5.2, Last-modified: 1993/10/03).  You might take a look
at a newer version.  Below is an excerpt from it that tells a little
about it and where to get it.

| Al Reich                    | "The King's English is not the King's.  |
| Lockheed - Austin Division  |  It is a joint stock company, and we've |
| reich@austin.lockheed.com   |  got most of the shares." -- Mark Twain |