[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ppc & mcl
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ppc & mcl
- From: email@example.com (Neves )
- Date: 25 Mar 1994 15:04:39 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- References: <FO7MB34@netmbx.netmbx.de>
James Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
: to make it concrete: is anyone using mcl on an 8100?
: how does it perform? speed? reliability?
I tried to get qt-objects.lisp to run on a 6100 and got errors that
didn't appear on any other platform. (MCL wouldn't run at all in
virtual memory.) I didn't investigate further because Bill said that
they knew there were some problems with emulation and they would start
working on them whenever they got their own PowerPC from Apple.
- ppc & mcl
- From: email@example.com (James Anderson)