Changing indentation by symbol in FRED

Hi,
I'm trying to write code to allow programmer specified indentation
by symbol (e.g. to handle the arguments of a defmacro). As far as
I can tell there is no documentation or sample code for this, at
least on the cd-rom.

If there is a documented interface for declaring the appropriate indentation
to follow a symbol, or source code for the function
ed-indent-for-lisp
somewhere I'd be most grateful for information leading me to it.

Thanks,
--
Brad Miller                    miller@cs.rochester.edu
Computer Science Dept.         http://www.cs.rochester.edu/users/staff/miller/