[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL 2.0.1 on PowerPC Pds
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: MCL 2.0.1 on PowerPC Pds
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Karsten Poeck)
- Date: 11 Apr 1994 14:02:29 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Wuerzburg
Today we received a Quadra 650 with a PowerPC PDS card unfortunately only
with 4 MB RAM, More Ram is orderes but not arrived yet. MCL 2.0.1 always
bombs the system in powerpc-mode when virtual memory is on, with and
without modern memory manager.
Is this a known inconsistency?