Re: Changing indentation by symbol in FRED

In article <199404111630.MAA02896@wolverine.cs.rochester.edu>, Brad Miller
<miller@cs.rochester.edu> wrote:

> If there is a documented interface for declaring the appropriate indentation
> to follow a symbol, or source code for the function
> ed-indent-for-lisp
> somewhere I'd be most grateful for information leading me to it.
*FRED-SPECIAL-INDENT-ALIST*
[Variable]
an alist of symbols that Fred should  indent specially. The car of each
pair is the symbol, and the cdr is the number of 'distinguished
arguments' when the symbol is used as a function, macro, or
special-form.

Karsten