[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Periodic launching
- To: "Byron Davies" <Byron_Davies@tempeqm.sps.mot.com>, "Info-MCL " <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Periodic launching
- From: email@example.com (George Williams)
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 07:16:12 -0500
- In-reply-to: "Byron Davies" <Byron_Davies@tempeqm.sps.mot.com> "Periodic launching" (Apr 25, 5:29pm)
On Apr 25, 5:29pm, "Byron Davies" wrote:
> My MCL application needs to be launched periodically, say, hourly.
> What's a good way to do this?
There may be other ways, but I think QuicKeys has a way to execute
pretty much anything on a timed basis.