Procyon CL native on Power Mac

I finally got ahold of the folks in Cambridge, England who
produce Procyon Common Lisp.  Here's what they say about
a native mode version for PowerPC:

"Yes there is going to be a native mode Power Mac Procyon.
We have assessed the porting effort required and know that it is a
reasonably short job, based on the System 7 version. However at this point we
are reluctant to give out a concrete delivery date. We would like to see it
out by the end of the year."

I agree with the recent posting that the Windows version is a bit
rough around the edges, but the Mac version, in my experience,
has been rock solid, with good documentation to boot.

John
sotos@camis.stanford.edu