[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems with MCL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: problems with MCL
- From: email@example.com (Angel De Vicente)
- Date: Thu, 5 May 94 11:33:02 +0200
- In-reply-to: Mail from 'Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@brazil.cambridge.apple.com>' dated: Thu, 5 May 94 05:31:07 -0400
It's the first time that I try to send a message to this address, so
I don't know the principles, but I hope someone can help me.
My question is simple and I think rather easy to solve, but I don't know
how to do it. I simply want to print a graphic window in a laser writer, but
when I try to call the trap #_PrOpenDoc, it appears a message saying that
it's trying to find the laser writer, and for some unknown reason it simply
gets stuck somewhere.
Please, if someone can help me, I'll be really glad. I need to print these