Re: Printing window to LW (was: problems with MCL)

How to print a window to the LW:

I suspect someone skilled in printing windows and the like will
give you some help, but you can always use a utility such as
Capture to interactively grab any portion of the screen you like,
an even edit it with a paint program before printing it.

But the best would be to learn how to print it under program
control.

Where we have used Capture to good advantage is to
grab portions of the screen showing menus pulled down along
with any highlighting, the cursor shape and location, and other
details that are useful in documentation, tech reports and
papers.

BTW: remember to make the title of you notes informative,
instead of "Problems with MCL" say  "Printing window to LW",
or some such.

   Bob Futrelle