[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL & Hypercard
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: MCL & Hypercard
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (FARON Catherine Equipe Ganascia)
- Date: 20 May 1994 15:02:34 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Universites Paris VI/Paris VII - France
- Reply-to: email@example.com (FARON Catherine Equipe Ganascia)
I'm looking for someone who could give me some information about
building a hypercard interface for a MCL program with the use of
Applescript langage to comunicate.
More precisely, I manage to activate the MCL application from Hypercard
application using the RUN applescript instruction and also to open MCL
files but I have no idea about how to load a file, how to get the result
of a MCL function, how to manage interaction between a MCL function and
the user through Hypercard ...
I would be very pleased if someone could give me any information.
Thanks a lot.