Suggestions for the FAQ

Here are 2 suggestions for the MCL FAQ:

(1) Add:

"After drawing itself, why does my window then erase and redraw
itself for no apparent reason?"

This may not be frequently asked, but it was a pain in the colon
trying to figure out what was going on.  The answer is buried in
the documentation of < window-update-event-handler >.

(2) Delete the following, which was present in the January 1994 version,
which is still the current version:

> We are currently planning future releases of MCL to provide a variety of
> enhancements, including PowerPC support.

John
sotos@camis.stanford.edu