[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New Round of Patches?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: New Round of Patches?
- From: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 11:42:12 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Karsten Poeck)
>From: email@example.com (Karsten Poeck)
>Subject: New Round of Patches?
>Date: 25 May 1994 16:46:26 GMT
>Organization: University of Wuerzburg
>Given the very unclear future of MCL 2.01 and rumours about real dylan
>environments from apple at the developer conference, will there be a new
>collection of patches in the future, for mcl 2.01 perhaps together with the
>virtual memory on powerpc patch. We collected quite a few individual
>patches in the last time and I assume that others have that too.
Geez, please don't be so cynical. Kalman's working on a patch to get
2.01 running on PowerPC, and as soon as it's ready, we'll be very
happy to post it.