[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LISP Explorer on a MAC II info wanted
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: LISP Explorer on a MAC II info wanted
- From: email@example.com@isengard.demon.co.uk (Nick Walton) (Nick Walton)
- Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 11:55:59 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Utter Chaos
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Usenet Administration)
My employers have an old MacII going spare for which they may accept my hard
earned pennies. I don't know its detailed spec, save that its loaded with
system 5, some form of HD and an 800K (ie not 1.44Mb) floppy AND a Lisp
Explorer board with 16Mb RAM.
Does anyone know anything about the LISP board, I think it came from Texas
International, will it work under system 7, is the memory on the board also
available to general mac applications, what's performance like, is it CL etc.
Finally, what might a decent price be?