[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Printing in MCL
- To: sotos@CAMIS.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Re: Printing in MCL
- From: "Mark A. Tapia" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 13:24:56 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu May 26, John Sotos asks
I've been trying most of today to get MCL to print a graphical
(ie, non-Fred) window, without success. I've been using the
print-u.lisp file from the MCL archive.
I wrote the code. It basically defiens methods for printing the
various views in a window. It prints the window and draws a box around
it. It then proceeds to draw each of the contained views. It only
knows about a restricted set of views. I'll send you the up to date
version that I am working on in a separate message.