[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help with events within
- To: "Daniel Berger" <berger@SOE.Berkeley.Edu>
- Subject: Re: Help with events within
- From: "Andre Koehorst" <Andre_Koehorst@riks.nl>
- Date: 26 May 1994 09:57:30 U
- Cc: "info-mcl" <email@example.com>
Reply to: RE>Help with events within eve
> I am trying to figure out how to get one event to be called and processed
> during the handling of another event.
> The current situation I am confronting is as follows: A certain mouse
> causes the mouse (after the button is up) to be tracked. When the mouse
> passes over different icons on the screen, I want to have other things
I would try to avoid the problem of events-within-events.
Perhaps the following code helps
(setf *track-mouse* t)
(defclass tracked-window (window)
(defmethod window-update-cursor :after ((window tracked-window) point)
(ccl::line-to window point)))
> All help is greatly appreciated.