Re: Listening to TCP port?

In article <Cqx27K.3x2@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil> rneto@nps.navy.mil writes:

   I've finished the first one(initialize), and although it works fine in C and estabilishes
   the connection with the client, if I call it from Lisp I receive a "Bus Error"(signal 10)
   message.

   Any pointers?

It sounds like you are on the right track.  However, you haven't provided
enough information for us to help you.  Is the bus error happening in Lisp
or in C?  Bus errors often occur when a Lisp object is assumed to be one
thing (by an improper declaration, say) when it is really another.

--
Ken Anderson
Internet: kanderson@bbn.com