Re: Power Mac and MCL

At  3:00 PM 6/8/94 +0100, Ralph Martin wrote:
>I'm sure this has been done to death here, but I don't read this list:
>
>Is there any way to get MCL 2.0.1 to run on a Power Mac?
>
>Thanks. Ralph

Yes, it runs as shipped under emulation if you don't use the modern memory
manager or VM.  I have a patch for the VM case which I'll be releasing soon,
and I'm working on the modern memory manager case.

Now, if you were asking for MCL 2.0.1 to run NATIVE on the PowerMac, what
Apple has announced so far about that is that we are looking for a partner
to help do this, but there are no further announcable pieces of information.